Wednesday, July 11, 2007

All set

It finally seems real. My ticket confirmation has arrived, and I've found my roommate. It looks like I'm going to make this conference after all!

This time, for the first time, it will be without the majority of my children. The three oldest ones are going to stay with my brother and his wife in Albuquerque while I go to Chicago with my 3yo.

It will be nice for him to be an "only" child for at least a few days, and I'm looking forward to giving him some sustained attention. I'm putting a special bag together of toys that we can play with quietly during sessions and meetings.

~Kathleen

1 comment:

Oonie said...

Wow, Kathleen, do share what a "quiet" toy for a three year old is, please. Ryan seems to be able to make anything make noise--even if it's from him adding the sound effects!
Enjoy the conference. Sorry to be missing it.